We offer you our range of personal risk insurance, superannuation and financial planning services to help you with your different life stages. For example, as your Income fluctuates with different jobs; as your level of debt changes; when you may have a partner; as you may have children; as your children grow up becoming more financially independent, and as you strive for a financially secure retirement.
As your circumstances change you should always regularly review your insurance, superannuation and financial planning needs and objectives so that you have the appropriate products and levels of cover.
During our first meeting we go through how we work with you including looking at your needs and objectives by completing a detailed needs analysis covering such areas as what your want to achieve consider your current situation and then establish strategies to help you achieve your goals.
We then analyse your situation and present you with our recommendations in a document called a Statement of Advice. We then discuss the recommendations with you and implement the course of action that you feel most comfortable with.
We recommend that you take advantage of our complete Professional Financial Analysis. This service is tailored to your needs and could include:
- Wealth Creation
- Retirement Planning
- Managing Redundancy Payments
- Income & Growth Investments
- Investments to Increase Income
- Saving to Retire
- Maximising Centrelink Benefits
- Regular Savings Plans for Other Purposes
- Gearing Strategies
- Range of Investments to suit Individuals.
Choosing an investment requires you to consider a number of issues and these include:
- your investment goals
- your timeframe for investing
- your tolerance to risk
- your current financial position and
- the level of investment diversification.
We can help you to select an appropriate investment for your needs.
Our range of services to help you with your different life stages also include…
- pay for food, and other day-to-day expenses
- pay for rent or home maintenance costs
- help you meet mortgage or other debt repayments
- pay for any transport costs you may have
- help contribute towards any medical expenses